The Organizing Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on the following themes to the summit for oral and/or poster presentation:
- Medical Robotics
- Biomedical Imaging
- Other Advanced Medical Technologies
Both clinical based and engineering related abstracts are welcome.
- Please submit the abstract with the completed “Abstract Submission Form” and send to email@example.com.
- All presenters are also required to register the summit to present their works.
- Submission Deadline: 15 May 2016
- Acceptance Notification: Late May 2016
- Abstracts should be written in English, each file should contain only ONE abstract.
- Each abstract MUST NOT exceed 300 words.
- Each abstract should be typed single-spaced in MS Word format, using 12-point font of Times New Roman.
- Abstract title (no abbreviations), author name(s), institution(s) and country of origin should be clearly stated on top of the abstract.
- ABSTRACT TITLE should be typed in CAPITALS.
- AUTHORS' NAMES should be typed in CAPITALS and followed by the institution(s) where the work was undertaken. Underline the name of the PRESENTING AUTHOR.
- The content of the abstract should normally include Objectives, Subjects and Methods, Results and Conclusion(s).
- The presenting author has to register for the Summit as delegate, otherwise the abstract(s) will not be considered in the summit proceedings.
Please prepare and display your poster(s) according to the following guidelines:
Dimension of poster: Max. A1 size (i.e. 59.4cm width x 84.1cm height) Display period: 20 - 21 August 2016 (Saturday - Sunday) Display Venue: Phase 3, Hong Kong Science Park Set-up Date / Time: 19 August 2016 (Friday) 2:00pm - 4:00pm (TBC) Dismount Date / Time: 21 August 2016 (Sunday) 2:00pm - 4:00pm (TBC)
- Please note that the poster(s) should be dismounted on the above dismount time. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for posters that have not been removed / collected by the end of the meeting.
Questions about the abstract submission process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org